Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Back To Class(7/11/07)

Hey peepz!Back to blogging.I went back to college today after for a very very long 'holiday'.Erm really had fun meeting up with old classmates and went for makans as usual with them.In my class there were 2 types of people that I met.1st,gay couple.They were sitting at the back of my table and I could hear them playing tickling cause i heard them saying"ticklish lah,pain la,softly la,wei!!,MAI LA.and its really made me vomit blood out.Imagine guys doin this kinda things at the back of you.Yea feel like punching them but they are wired differently.So cant do anything la.2nd lesbian couple,and about this they came and talk to me and they start telling their love life and their sex life.Im gonna PUKE!.They told me,they make love on the sofa and then crawl around and all kinda shits.Man,we really need GOD to be in control..At the first place dont know why my college took this people.SCARY!!!.Well no matter we still gotta love them cause GOD asked us to love people without any trings attached.So anyhow I respect them for who they are but..........

"GOSPELCHOPS 88/GOSPELDRUMMER"
~Joshua Anand~

No comments: